Last Updated: 31st December 2018
Information Received by Company Personal Information. The Company collects and processes the following personal information about you only if you voluntarily choose to share such information with the Company:
1) Information such as your name, address, phone number and email address, which you provided;
2) Sign-in facility, your log-in and password details;
3) Communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries etc;
4) We may also require you to provide us with your financial information, including billing name, address and debit/credit card number, bank account details where you choose to use our Services;
5) Information from surveys, promotions and competitions that we may, from time to time, run on the website, if you choose to respond to, or participate in them;
6) Information relating to your real-time location;
7) Information that you post on the website in the form of comments and reviews about other Users.
Videos/Photos you may upload, job categories and desired hourly rate and other information we may suggest or you decide to upload to your Profile
Experts24HR.com uses the personal information for the following purposes:
1) To provides our products and Services to you that you have requested;
2) For billing, identification and authentication, and fraud prevention purposes;
3) To analyze website usage and improve our products and the Service;
4) To contact you and deliver administrative notices and communications relevant to your use of our products and services;
5) For internal market research, troubleshooting problems, and detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity;
6) With your consent, for distribution to third-party contractors that provide services to the Company and partners of the Company who are bound by privacy restrictions at least as restrictive as those set forth in this Policy;
7) To send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including receipt of marketing communications such as our periodic newsletter, provided that you have indicated you are happy to be contacted for these purposes;
8) To enforce our Terms of Service.
Although we ensure that our third-party agents receiving your information are bound by privacy restrictions at least as restrictive as those set forth in this policy, Experts24HR.com is not responsible for any issues that may arise regarding the Privacy Policies of any of its affiliates or advertisers. When you visit the website or access the Experts24HR applications, the Company may automatically collect additional information about you, such as the type of internet browser or mobile device you use, as well as any website from which you have come to the website or application. You cannot be identified based on this information and we use it for analysis purposes to:
1) Market the Service;
2) Improve and enhance the Service so that it operates more effectively;
3) Increase the likelihood that a group’s experience with the Service is relevant to its interests as a whole.
The Company uses data at User level to sell products and services to Users who express an interest in these products and services, through a poll for example, or to Users who can be presumed to have an interest based on browsing habits. Experts24HR.com may use your cell phone number to call or text you in order to provide the Service or facilitate the fulfilment of Jobs (for instance where we think necessary because a Experts24HR.com or a Expert cancels a Job or more information is required in order for a Experts24HR.com to complete a Job). If you would like more information about our policy, or to opt out, please email us on info@Experts24HR.com.
When you visit websites on the Internet, your browser may automatically transmit information to the websites you visit throughout every visit. Like many websites, we may use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We may utilize persistent cookies that only the Company can read and use, to save your login information for future logins to the Service, to assist in processing items in your shopping basket, to hold session information and to track user preferences. We may utilize cookies to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how you interact with the website and to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on the Service, to track the number of entries in company promotions, sweepstakes and contests and to identify visited areas of the website and Service. Unlike persistent cookies, session cookies are deleted from your computer when you log out from the website and Service and then close your browser. We use Google Analytics as cookies.
Google analytics cookies are used in order to collect information about how visitors use our website. All data collected via this cookie is anonymous and non-user specific. Information includes the number of visitors to the site, where the visitors have come from and which pages they have viewed. This information is important, as it helps us to improve the performance of our website and monitor our visitor levels.
You may opt out of receiving communications from us and our partners, remove your information from our database and choose to not receive future communications unrelated to the Service. During registration, you choose whether to receive correspondence from either the Company or its partners and whether you want to participate in a variety of Company programs (by checking or unchecking the relevant box). This information remains on your Profile where you can, at any point, easily edit it to indicate that you have changed your mind. After logging in, click on your profile or account settings then select “Notifications.” You may then click on “email alerts,” and make your selections. If you purchase anything through the Company, we may occasionally contact you with information about special events, sales, activities, promotions, contests, submission opportunities and programs. You always have the option to ask the Company not to contact you with this information again. If you receive unsolicited email from a Company-related domain, please contact us at info@Experts24HR.com.
How can Users edit their information? You have a legal right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of this information, subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law. You also have a right to correct any errors in any information we hold about you. To update your personal info, click on Profile at the top of any page. There you can view, update and correct your account information. You may edit your account information at any time — all you need is your username and password. So, that we can protect the integrity of sensitive data, there are certain pieces of information, such as your age, that you cannot alter yourself. If you are unsure, please contact us at info@Experts24HR.com to find out how to change information you cannot access through your account. Our databases automatically update any Personal Information you edit in your profile, or that you request we edit. Information transmitted through boards, chats, polls or through any other means remains in our databases and becomes the property of the Company upon submission.
Data storage and international transfers Information that you submit via the website or application may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). For example, this may happen if one or more of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is located in a country outside the EEA. If you make contact with any User featured on the website, your details may be transferred outside the EEA. If we transfer your details outside the EEA in this way, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. By submitting information via the website or application, you agree to this storing, processing and transfer. In addition, if you use our Services whilst you are outside the EEA, your information may be transferred outside the EEA in order to provide you with those Services.
How can I reach Experts24HR.com staff? If you have technical problems, questions or other issues related to your use of the service, website or application, please click the link Contact Us, found at the bottom of any page of this website. You can also contact us at info@Experts24HR.com.The Company’s staff will respond to all requests sent through mail or email from Users and parents interested in knowing more about what personal information is stored on the Company’s database, or if they want their personal information nullified, or have additional questions regarding privacy.
Contacting Us. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, you may contact us at info@Experts24HR.com.